MD Now is looking to fill many positions in the tri-county area.
All applicants should apply through the careers page on the website.
Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Current Florida Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) or Radiologist Technologist (RT) license
- Graduate of an accredited medical assistant, EMT, paramedic program and/or x-ray-based training program
- Graduate of an accredited MA, EMT, Paramedic program and/or Army-based training program
- Medical Assistant certification or equivalent required
- Experience strongly preferred
Front Desk Receptionist
- High school diploma or equivalent required (prefer two years of college or associate degree)
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- Experience working in a customer service environment and/or medical office setting is highly preferred
Patient Services Representative
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least six months experience in customer service-centered work environment
- Quick learner with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Required licenses: Current Florida PA/NP license, DEA, BLS Healthcare Provider Required, Current CPR certification
- Urgent care experience strongly preferred
- Doctoral Degree (M. D., Doctor of Medicine and D.O., Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine).
- Must have completed no less than two years of residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine, or others depending on experience
- Required licensures: Current Florida State License, BLS Healthcare Provider Required, Current CPR certification
- Board-certified or board eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine, the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Board of Emergency Medicine is desirable